Sealing Seams

Bryan

I noticed that some of the outside corners on my 90' winny are looking pretty rough. Is there a product that can be reccomended, I saw that Butyl tape was mentioned for sealing windows and vents but what about where the outside corners meet. Is there some type of caulk that is used. Also can I get new trim for the outside corners like where the cabover sides and front meet. This area looks the worst and I think i might need a whole new piece of trim to make it look nice. I'll try to get some pics up to better describe the issue.

Post a pict but i think i know what piece your talking about. Stuff is very expensive at $50/ft. They used butyl/putty tape under all my moldings, 86 shasta. i would like to fiberglass rear corner seam shut. You could try removing molding and reapply tape to seam and put old molding back.

look through these trims here

http://www.all-rite.com/trim-moldings-c-57.html?osCsid=6af7702d7c2b700a8fce5c737dda3615

You could aslo try eterna bond tape. Supposed to last really long

Linda S

I noticed that some of the outside corners on my 90' winny are looking pretty rough. Is there a product that can be reccomended, I saw that Butyl tape was mentioned for sealing windows and vents but what about where the outside corners meet. Is there some type of caulk that is used. Also can I get new trim for the outside corners like where the cabover sides and front meet. This area looks the worst and I think i might need a whole new piece of trim to make it look nice. I'll try to get some pics up to better describe the issue.