Plumbing fixture brand still available?

Hey Everyone-

I'm wondering if the water piping and fixtures are still being manufactured. I have a 91 toyota spirit and I am installing a hot water heater bypass. I need a female to female elbow to attach to the brass valve that I've attached to the to the cold water intake. I haven't been able to find the part that I need and I haven't been able to find that type of grey tubing parts that my RV is equipped with so I'm wondering if it still exists. 

Thanks for any info.

8 hours ago, Thirsty Spirit said:

Hey Everyone-

I'm wondering if the water piping and fixtures are still being manufactured. I have a 91 toyota spirit and I am installing a hot water heater bypass. I need a female to female elbow to attach to the brass valve that I've attached to the to the cold water intake. I haven't been able to find the part that I need and I haven't been able to find that type of grey tubing parts that my RV is equipped with so I'm wondering if it still exists. 

Thanks for any info.

Try HD or Lowe’s. They carry “ shark bite” fitting in the plumbing department. These are easy push on connectors in various sizes and pipe diameters. They work with plastic, copper and PEX.