First of all a 1000 thank you's to Allen, who talked me into trying a Hellwig 7539. Here is my report:

Install time: 2 hours (I know I suck.) But hey... I actually installed this myself!

Ride report:

My rig already drove real smooth but the sway side to side could make us sea sick at times... after installing the Hellwig 7539 I can tell you for sure; if you don't have one GET ONE.

The Pros:

1.) No more spilling anything while wife drives

2.) I can stand up and see a man about a horse and not feel like the deal is being done in a Saab turbojet in the middle of turbulence while wife drives.

3.) No more things flying all over the place when makeing turns or hitting dips at the bottom of hills at speed.

4.) All parts fit the 1 Ton rear axle like a glove.

5.) Amazon allows returns if you don't like it

6.) When Oncomming Semis or March winds hit the rig there is NO tsunami anymore.

The Cons:

1.) Not the factory sway bar; so I will never know which one is better

2.) Requires the purchase of a 18 mm deep well (and I mean DEEP) socket for the torque wrench (not common)

3.)The instructions suck, but me working for highly engineered R&D Automotive supplier helped; others may want a mech to do this.

Make sure you have: Air Ratchet, and 18 deep well

Would it be possible for you to post a couple of photos of the installation? I am thinking about doing some suspension work on my Toyhouse. It rides like a 1 ton Toyota truck, how come?

<br />Would it be possible for you to post a couple of photos of the installation?  I am thinking about doing some suspension work on my Toyhouse.  It rides like a 1 ton Toyota truck, how come?<br />
<br />Done, see the one of the oooo wig and bilsteins in gallery under " cool upgrades"

Would it be possible for you to post a couple of photos of the installation? I am thinking about doing some suspension work on my Toyhouse. It rides like a 1 ton Toyota truck, how come?

Recommend Bilsteins, airbags at 65 psi and the bar shown in the picture; its amazing how stable she can be.

Hi Totem,

Thanks for posting the picture of your install! It looks good! I am glad that it worked out well for you. Don't get carried away on the turns now, it is still a motorhome!

Regards,

Allen

• 2 years later...

Update:

the Hellwig was working awesome... until my exhaust tip broke off and hot gas melted one of the D bushings out of its shackle. I called Hellwig to see what the replacement part number was so I could buy one to fix it... They sent me one in the mail for FREE. Folks these people care and are one of the last true greats in America. I'm a customer for life.