Every Sin in the Book?

4 hours ago, WME said:

Check with the boating places, extended time at sea. They have very efficient 12 v refers.

You bet I will check.  I once owned/sailed/lived aboard a 1972 Ericson 32.  West Marine got a lot of my dough, and I still find useful gear there.  I Installed a nifty solar powered stainless vent in the skylight of my Westfalia and it worked wonderfully.  Thanks for the tip.  My old Ericson had a Norcold which never failed me, as did my trusty Atomic 4 gasoline engine...

If you get a Sunrader, you'll still be friends with West Marine:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Derek up North said:

They're out there. Just have to find one somewhere you can travel to.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/rvs/6040614741.html

How far do you think I'd get driving my old farm truck, an '82 Toy pickup?  And as to that link/ad you would think that, even at that asking price, they coud at least offer some pics! 

BTW, I know Redmond well, at least I used to.  Back in the day, my ex husband and I had a little farm in Redmond.  I was breeding a few Appaloosa horses and we had what was referred to back then as a leather shop in Seattle.  We made custom  leather sandals, belts, bags. and other items adorned with macrame...I have learned these days never to say we had a leather shop; here in the greater SF Bay Area, that's now taken to mean something randy.  Ha Ha.