I found a 1984 Toyota Savannah MRV. Should I buy? Have only seen 1 photo

Munch

So new to the game here. And I'll get straight to it. I have an opportunity to buy a 1984 Toyota Savannah MRV. I don't know much about it. 110k + odometer, manual, 20ft, decent looking on the outside, 13 gal gas tank, I believe 6 lug axle in rear 5 lug front and its got a carb not efi. Guy wants a little less than 4k for it. Any input? Tips & possibly side notes?

UPDATE 1.0 

May go and check it out tomorrow. The guy selling it called me back. Had said there was water damage in the over cab bed area but he has torn out bad wood and insulation but has left it bare as for now. no top ac. All windows need to be recocked. He will be installing new axel seals. Needs 2 new batterys. And propane to stove has been "crimped off" all the bathroom utilitys work along with fridge and sink.

None of us can advise you on buying a motorhome that needs so much work. Are you handy building stuff? Very possible there is more damage than just the front overhead. Only in person inspection can tell and you need to be  pretty good at spotting problems. I found the ad for this rig. Sounds like he's done quite a bit of work to it so it makes me wonder how he missed the leaking. He's put 12 to 15 thousand miles on it. That's a lot for a motorhome. years worth Go look and then tell us what you see. Checking appliances is a must and the rear axle upgrade is also a must

Linda S