The day has come, and I finally bought my 'Yoda' ~ "judge me by my size, do you?"

It's a 1987 Nova Star by New Horizon and I'm curious whether anyone owns one and has any info they'd like to share (ie, spec sheets, electrical diagrams, knowledge, etc.).

Although it's in great shape, I'm finding out labor costs for repairs can quickly add up (replaced shackle bushings, converter, stove electrical board & thermostat, leaky propane valve).  Regardless, I think it's worth every penny!

tks,

Tim

00z0z_knUMCAswUl_1200x900.jpg

00W0W_luadpsDHHAS_1200x900.jpg

00t0t_3Fr4hNN39xR_1200x900.jpg

00606_4gCnzSkTFBk_1200x900.jpg

Great little MH I had one, one of my friends still does. Fiberglass clam shell, aluminum frame work, 9 leaf rear spring pack big front breaks, very nice interior quality work looks like yours might have the Onan Gen. set too. It  looks to be in very nice shape. Every thing you mentioned is typical of some thing 25+years old not just related to Nova Stars.

59 minutes ago, Maineah said:

Great little MH I had one, one of my friends still does. Fiberglass clam shell, aluminum frame work, 9 leaf rear spring pack big front breaks, very nice interior quality work looks like yours might have the Onan Gen. set too. It  looks to be in very nice shape. Every thing you mentioned is typical of some thing 25+years old not just related to Nova Stars.

kinda figured as much about the repairs, good to know others share the pain ;)

it seems like nice rig, the beginning of a journey ...

CONGRATZ ON YOUR RIG. LOOKS SPECTACULAR. VERY NICE. WELCOME TO THE TOYA MH WORLD. I AM  A FAIRLY NEW FAN OF THESE WONDERFUL RIGS. BOUGHT MINE ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO. I HAVE BECOME TOTALLY CONSUMED WITH WANTING TO LEARN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND THIS SITE HAS BEEN THEE PLACE TO GO FOR HELP, INFO, AND INTERESTING TIPS AND STORIES. WISHING YOU AND YOUR TOYA SHARE MANY HAPPY MILES TOGETHER. JOE FROM DOVER.

• 5 years later...