J or L dinette dimensions

jjrbus

May have to change direction here.  Could someone with the J or L shaped dinette measure and  give me dimensions?  The table also.   I found some dimensions on the net but not sure they will apply to the toy?

Thanks Jim

I don't have one to measure for you but if you look at the photo below of the Dolphin 400 and compare (eyeball) compared to the 48"  (50"?) bunk width, you'll see it's not very big at all! 48" max, I'd guess. I can't even see it being comfortable for more than one to sit and eat at. But this is only a guess, since I've never been in one.

Dolphin 400.jpg

Dolphin 900.jpg

My door is farther forward, so eyeballing photos I come up with 30X68" space for this.  Then the rest of the dimensions on the net just do not seem doable?

It looks like a ridiculous setup but see no other options.  I could do the booth type but would need one to copy and am quickly running out of time.

As long as I have your attention could you give me the numbers for the seat height, floor to seat, not counting the cushion and depth of seat front to rear, again the hard part not counting cushion.  Maybe I can work something out of that?

Or a better option for this?    

Thanks for the response Jim