Toyota with slide-out

MikeS

Something I thought a Toyota MH owner would just have to live without is a slide-out, and now I've discovered that Four Seasons made one. Does anyone have experience with these? There is one on eBay just now with a very low price. It's also on the Kansas City Craigslist. It has the bad axle. If it wasn't so far away I'd go look at it and I think with this one that would be imperative as the pictures the seller sent me are more revealing for what they don't show than what they do.

So . . . it's possible to have a factory-built Toyota with a slide-out!

I've been thinking that if I really wanted to get into a project I would retrofit a slide-out along with some of my other great ideas such as getting rid of the black water system and putting in an Incinolet. Also increasing the height (or lowering the floor) of the shower so someone other than a midget can take a shower. Also putting in a re-circulating shower system like some spas have (Kohler) so that long hot showers are possible.

Does anyone have any experience with the Four Seasons slide-out Toyota? There must not have been many built as I've been watching Toyotas for more than a year and this is the first one I've seen.

Mike

On the Yahoo Toyots MH site there is somebody who owns one