Too Good To Be True?

fred heath

The fact all the pictures are out of focus.

It looks really good from a body standpoint. If legit, with correct axle and everything working, it would be a very good purchase.

I tend to find the ads with poor photos a poor descriptions more believable then the ones with great photos and exaggerated claims.. Whatever and whoever the ad represents - it is sort that would inspire me to look into if it was within 100 miles. These past two-years I have come across a half-dozen Toyota or Datsun motorhomes not far from me with full-floating rears, no rust, and prices less then $1800. All needed work. Tires, wood rot,etc. They all ran good and had no rust. I kind of wish now I'd kept the 1984 Datsun Minicruiser that I DID buy. It had 80K miles and a five-speed trans with a full-floating rear and 4.30 rear-axle ratio. Ran like new. Had fairly new tires. Propane heat did not work and only had an AC refrigerator. I think I paid $1200 for it but can't remember what the figure was, for sure. I had it parked at one of my places with plans of fixing it up when somebody offered me twice what I'd paid for it. So in a weak moment - not wanting any more projects, I sold it. I usually see the best deals in the dead-of-winter - like now. So far - this winter - nothing worth buying has turned up anywhere near me except a 1984 Dolphin on a Chevy S10 chassis with a 2.8 V6. Seller wants $900 and has NO full-floating rear.