Central-Northern Michigan Micro-Rv Rally?

zero

I am now guilty of the double-posting sin. I also stuck this as a reply down in the rally thread-section. I'm wondering if this is from the person on this forum who was proposing a rally - or is it from someone new? Either way, it could be fun if the weather isn't dismal and roads having ice, snow, and salt on them. Me, wife, kid, dog, and one RV will likely go if the weather is nice.

This showed up in Craigslist this morning.. Is this from the poster here or is it a different person? No phone # given; just a blind email reply via Craigslist.

Fall Color Tour For Vintage RVs and Campers

1978 Toyota Chinook

We are planning a fall color tour in our Toyota Chinook and would love to have like-minded people join us.

Where: The Oscoda-West Branch-East Tawas area, traveling a scenic loop and stopping at points of interest along the way.

When: Either the weekend of October 9-11 or the weekend of October 23-25.

How: We will be camping on Friday and Saturday nights. Although we will cook out we may eat breakfast/lunch at a restaurant - it all depends.

What To Bring: Your own food and drinks and a vehicle in good running condition!

Other Information: Details regarding the actual dates and itinerary to come. Everybody participating will be responsible for making their own campsite reservations - we'll make sure you get the reservation number.

If you are interested just send a response and we'll go from there! Toyotas, VWs, and other vintage campers/RVs are all welcome!

http://grandrapids.c...5212826756.html

Hey JDE, nope I did not post that, that is the group guys who are into the fall color outing, I saw it last few years, hmm, I will email the guy/gal.

That is way on the East side,

I think we can hit some perch at the pier during October :-)