Snug As A Bug, But Not A Stink Bug!

After days of sealing, calking (gave up and used some silly-cone in places) our Sunrader is leak free. Upper bunk foam sprayed with bleach based disinfectant and 5 days of good strong sunshine on the west side of the house. We've had a week of nice warm and sunny weather. The covers washed beautifully.

I found some thick felt lined vinyl and glued it up around the windows up in the bunk. No more stinky, wet foam and fabric.

New snap tape and clips for the drapes and they hang and slide nicely.

We ordered a new custom sized counter top and scraped and scrubbed the old sink to shiny bright. New modern faucet and it is looking excitingly new in there! We found a good price on a cook top, and I'm leaning toward using that. Really appreciate kind offer of jmowrey to pick up his stove though.

Smells good in there!

post-7310-0-24607100-1423972083_thumb.jp

post-7310-0-59511700-1423972131_thumb.jp

The sink had the 8" center holes. One reason we decided to reuse it. It needed a lot of cleaning and the old fiberglass counter sagged so badly the sink was bent too.

Had to try it all out. Went a little ways up in the mountain. I'm so glad there was no stinkieness.

Cooktop works great. All done, gone camping. It was cold (for us) and we were snug and comfy.

post-7310-0-69302900-1424310999_thumb.jp

post-7310-0-12712500-1424311141_thumb.jp

Had to try it all out. Went a little ways up in the mountain. I'm so glad there was no stinkieness.

Cooktop works great. All done, gone camping. It was cold (for us) and we were snug and comfy.

Looks like fun!

you need a little support clip under the mid point on that top rail on your window blind, it should not be sagging in the middle. You can get them from the hardware store.

Yes, I notice that every time I look at it. That blind is cheaper than the others, and not the same color as the ones in the back window. I want to replace the whole thing with the same style as the ones I got at Home Depot.

post-7310-0-89196600-1424617255_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Another long weekend away?

It rained, no leaks. We left the dinette table at home and used TV trays when we needed a table. It really made things feel spacious. We liked it so much better.

(Wonder why my pics are sideways?)

post-7310-0-60134900-1425433008_thumb.jp

post-7310-0-07297200-1425433046_thumb.jp

post-7310-0-85250100-1425433116_thumb.jp