Table Placement In Rear Dinette Of 18' Rader ?

ToyoGuy

Well, got the new pedestal w/ base and finished sealing the new 3/4" cabinet grade plywood table-top on my '84 18' Rader today. Can any of you 18' Sunrader owners with the same rear floorplan and original setup tell me about how the table is located and how that works for you? I never had the original table and the floor is new with the old scraps revealing original location long gone. I assume (I know,.. :clown2: ) that the pedestal is centered in the middle of the table-top. It seems to me from pictures I see, that the sides of the U-shaped dinette have a bit more tummy clearance than the seat with it's back to the window ? Dropping a plumb-line off the sides and back of someone else' setup would tell whether the top is located straight above the space it drops into for the bed make-up, or, whether it's offset. Also very interested what folks think about how well theirs works for them. I did a mock-up just setting the table-top on the pedestal and can't figure how it will work best. I am fairly certain I will create locking hinged drop-leaves for the sides to ease entry and trim the front corners like most of yours I see.. Thanks for any help on this.

TG