Not Sure What's With This Site.

I can get the quote to work by right clicking it and then hit open. But I tried that with the like button and got ''sorry you don't have permission to do that'' No biggie I was just messing around to see what it would do.

It's a function that this type of forum layout allows. But the individual site owner decides whether to turn it on or not. Just like the "warning points" that show up under your name. They aren't activated, and apparently the "like" button is not activated either.

So ignoring it is your best bet :)

It's a function that this type of forum layout allows. But the individual site owner decides whether to turn it on or not. Just like the "warning points" that show up under your name. They aren't activated, and apparently the "like" button is not activated either.

So ignoring it is your best bet :)

OK thanks for the info.

Well, I clicked the Like button for the first time ever and got the message that I was at my maximum. But I automatically like all posts. :)

I've no idea why you can't quote someone. I've never come across the problem.

I can only quote using Internet Explorer 8, Opera and Firefox, Internet Explorer 11 doesn't allow me to. I probably didn't check some checky box........

I wasn't complaining I like the site, I'm just the curious type. At first was wondering why I couldn't quote someone. Then once I figured that out it got me thinking about the like button. I guess I'll go wash my RV I'm sure that won't upset anyone.