Rerouting Propane Lines

I have found in my 86 Sunrader, that all the propane lines and tee connectors run inside the coach. I am considering running a new distribution line under the floor (outside) and installing all the tee's that serve each appliance outside on the new line. Have any folks already done this modification? It will move 4 potential gas leakage sites outside of the coach.

Mine are out side and the piping is all black iron pipe.The actual T has a fitting to reduce the line to copper tubing to the appliance.

I have found in my 86 Sunrader, that all the propane lines and tee connectors run inside the coach. I am considering running a new distribution line under the floor (outside) and installing all the tee's that serve each appliance outside on the new line. Have any folks already done this modification? It will move 4 potential gas leakage sites outside of the coach.

My Chinook has most of them inside, whereas my Minicruiser has all the main lines outside. Considering your propane systems runs at very low pressure - approx 1/2 PSI - the prospect of a leak from a pipe isn't a big worry to me. When the pipes are inside - they are much less likely to rot or corrode and if there IS a leak - you'll smell it a lot faster. My Minicrusier outside LP pipes are black iron and brass which is not a great combo when exposed to rain, road salt, snow, etc.