Sun Lakes Dry Falls Eastern Wa

kayakthecoast

Great area to explore the geology is stunning. Lots of Lakes, really liked Deep Lake at Sun Lakes/Dry Falls State Park. Sunrader did well even pulled a small kayak trailer with 2 kayaks and a SUP board no problem. Land of rattlesnakes and clean warm lakes to swim cliff jump and paddle. Worth a stop a Ginko Petrified state Forest too

post-7537-0-27797500-1403488055_thumb.jp

post-7537-0-19159000-1403488095_thumb.jp

post-7537-0-62815000-1403488211_thumb.jp

post-7537-0-98675700-1403488533_thumb.jp

I have a newer radiator (well its ten years old according to last owner). The east side of WA is the place to be if you love swimming and lake camping. These engines can take a beating for sure! Don't let that pass be a barrier! Go get some cherries!

One tip is go over with an empty water tank! It's the difference in being able to stay in 4th gear, with a full tank of water and my turbo running full time, I'm reduced to 3rd gear.

Yeah my radiator, water pump and fan clutch are all brand new, so at least I know this thing is basically as good as new as far as the cooling system. A radiator upgrade would be nice...But it does fine.

There was just one pass in 90 degree weather where I saw my gauge go up to the halfway mark (is usually a little below half), but that's the worst I've seen.

• 1 month later...