For my Ford parked inside 303 works well, not so well on the RV and it's expensive. Tire difference or parking in the sun?? Am thinking tire covers for the RV. What do you use?

john

I am getting tire covers when I get back from vacation. While it is parked I have gone the red neck way of leaning a piece of plywood against the tires. It looks like crap but I live out in the boonies and nobody can see it but me and the beautiful woman that married me. She recently informed me that I am definitely a red neck but she would train me to be civilized eventually so tire covers are being bought. She is making progress after 28 years together.

I can get a pair for about $20.

I have about 5 full cords of dry oak for my wood stove for this winter. If we have a "normal" winter, I should have about 30% left for next year. Last year we burned about 50% more than normal due to extended time below zero degrees (F). If I have to resort to plywood in the wood stove we are all in trouble and will see $6.00 per gallon propane again.