You Can't Make A Silk Purse Out Of A Soy's Ear, But You Can Try!

Our 1992 Warrior was looking pretty sad, not really bad, but we knew it could look better. So we bit the bullet and purchased a kit called ShineOnB.C. (shineonbc.com). Quite a lot of work, but not wax and you don't have the buffing that wax entails.

Toy-Rig looks pretty darn good now. Even has a bit of a reflective shine. Of course, most of the work was Ron's. A good power wash, another wash with the product, a rinse, then application of the shine. Several coats of the shine.

Took awhile because 1) you don't apply the shine in the sun, or 2) in temps lower than 60 degrees. Our island weather delayed application so it happened over a few days, rather than one or two.

Pictures later.

Sounds like a great product. A pix and a down the road follow-up report would be appreciated.

Soon to be mine - 1993 Sea Breeze - could use a bit of a shine but first I need to get it from Nova Scotia back to west coast....aka How I Spent My Summer.

Mike Mc

Actually the sky's the limit, you can do a whole lot to one of these. Mostly it's a question of how much can be done with the money applied. :)

Go to an RV store and just look around as you cruze the isles you'll see something and go I need that, and or I want that. Buy the RV handbook, I knew a lot about cars but was suprised at what I did not know. Mine was so damaged I had it painted, looks great now.

john