California Big Sur Toy In April 22 and 23

Reprint from Bettys post on yahoo's Toyota Campers. Go there for more information.

April 22 and 23. Big Sur CampGround and Cabins

http://www.campingfriend.com/BigSurCampgro...t.asp?file=Home

$33 per night with water and electric for two people. (Maximum of 5 people only per site)

Family oriented with STRICT quiet time enforced at 10 p.m.

$4.00 per day additional if you bring a dog

Call 831-667-2322 and tell them you are with the Toyota Motorhome Group. They are going to keep us together.

Because it is so far in advance, they will request you mail a check for the first night.

Big Sur Campground and Cabins, 47000 Highway 1, Big Sur, CA 93920

If you give ten days notice of cancellation you will will get a full refund-minus $5.00 fee. Anything less than that, you lose your first night's deposit.

Post #2-Update

Because of the road closure Sunday Morning I am changing our breakfast meeting place. I spoke with a young man at the Ranger Station that I was referred to for possibilities of getting out of the campground and heading north BEFORE the race starts because I know some people need to get started with their traveling home. If not, you are of course welcome to stay longer. The Ranger Station # is 831-667-2315.

He said if we plan to leave the campground at 6 a.m. we should have no trouble getting to Monterey. So, if you need to leave early I suggest you join me. We'll meet for breakfast at 7 a.m. here. There is good RV parking.

Carrows Restaurant

300 David Avenue

Monterey, CA 93940

Thanks!

Betty

P.S. The guy said it was really fun to drive by everything set up for the race, too. I'm still looking forward to it. Carrow's Restaurant is also within walking distance of the ocean.