Where Is The Best Place To Check The Value Of Your Mh

Toobigboat2014

I tried several places online nada guides . As it turns out my 1993 seabreeze is only worth $4700. Is that true that I have over paid my rv by double.

I'm just trying to find out the fair market value of my toy. I'm thinking about selling it and up grade to

2003 Winnebago Rialta.

Those NADA prices DO NOT reflect the current market! The actual value of any item is not what someone or some guide book tells you. The true value of it is what someone will pay at any given time. That is what the true value of it is. List it on Ebay with no reserve and you will find out exactly what it is worth at the end of the auction.

Contrary to popular belief the value does not increase by $20000 if you put $20000 into add ons and improvements. It is only worth what someone will pay at any given time.

That said; now is probably the best time of year to sell. It's springtime and people are anxious to get outdoors.

I haven't seen your RV but from the info you gave, your purchase price sounds about right.

Also, be careful of rialtas. Transmissions are weak points, and really expensive to replace. I've heard SO many horror stories about how expensive they are to keep on the road. We have a VW westfalia, spend a lot of time on VW forums. Eurovan and rialta auto trannies have bad reps.

Also, be careful of rialtas. Transmissions are weak points, and really expensive to replace. I've heard SO many horror stories about how expensive they are to keep on the road. We have a VW westfalia, spend a lot of time on VW forums. Eurovan and rialta auto trannies have bad reps.

Very little road clearance too. Tried to get under one to inspect for my girlfriend and couldn't. I wouldn't try to drive into many campgrounds. Pretty much a highway rv only

Linda S