Whose Anybody Have A Current Link For Dually Valve Stems For My 87 Granville?

One of my rears has a bracket that holds my rubber stem for the inside tire to the outside tire. The outside stem I am unable to get to.

Passenger side I can easily get to both the inner and outer stem, but the inner is like a rubber stem without a holder and just flops around while driving.

I want to get the correct stems so I can air my tires and not worry about a stem related flat.

My Toyota is a 87 rv with the standard 6 hub 14" dually rims in the back. I've searched, but I'm unable to find a working link in the old posts.

Tks.

Tks

I'm not sure what you are talking about but the rubber stems on the wheels are a right pain. They make rigid metal valve stems that can be used on the wheels. Any good tire shop should be able to fix you up with stems that will work. If you are talking about the dual inflation system maybe this is what you want http://www.wheelmasters.com/inflators.html I'm sure a local tire shop could find them for you too.

I looked at all that and went with the stock Toyota brass valve stems. Costly from the dealer probably cheaper on-line. I posted the part # a while ago, can't find it now. If you cannot find the # repost here and I'll dig it up from my paperwork.

john

Google Toyota part # 90942-05026 and get the real thing. I got mine from the local Toy dealer for $16.83 each, inc tax, almost 10% here. By using the stock stem you can put any tire on anywhere and still get air in.

I really like the long red handled air chuck that came with this: http://www.viaircorp.com/400P-rv-auto.html .....

maybe ViaAir sells it separately.

john