A Microsoft Outlook problem that no one has been able to solve.

gr8white

When I send an email from my outlook 2007, it is copying the email I sent. To myself and ending up in my inbox but still reaching the recipient. I have a total of 4 emails set up in my outlook. I have 3 work emails ( I work for 3 differnt companies) all web based and all IMAP. I also have 1 personal email set up which is a POP Gmail. The Personal POP does not do this. This is cluttering my email and it is hard to keep up with work to begin with while working for 3 companies at the same time. I called all 3 email tech supports and none had a clue why it is doing this. Any ideas? I have spoke to different tech supports and tried a computer forum and I have gotten nowhere in months. If anyone here can help it would be so greatly appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

I figured out the problem. Here is the solution. Click on Tools> Options> Preferences tab> Email Options> Advanced Options> See if When replying to a message that is not in the Inbox save the reply in the same folder> .

Thanks for your help Corbin!