91 Dolphin mini-blinds.

Vanman

Most of the aluminum blinds that came with the Dolphin have been re-strung, but the big one over the fold out bed is broken. What have those redoing their coaches been using?? I am thinking something newer is available now, or stick with the old standby product.

Thoughts ??

john

look at this web site www.mcdinnovations.com my brother put these in his motorhome. I liked them and they look good. When you pull the sun block shade down its like the sun also went down but can still see. Darrel

"corbin k"

You can get cut to length mini blinds made while you wait at Home Depot and Lowes. If you can afford the extra bucks cordless is the way to go in a motorhome.

Lowes had a nice, cordless, cut to length while you wait, pleated fabric shade too. What I liked about it was that the back side was a metalized, heat reflective material which will give an extra boost of insulation to the window area. Plus that metalized lining made the shade room darkening.

Just remember you want something washable as you might drive down gravel roads or camp in areas with a lot of surface dirt that can blow in an open window. So check the label on fabric pleated shades to be sure they are water immersible, most are but some might not be.

That sounds great I'm gonna check out Loews next week.

john