New heater recommendations

paulnptld

I took the Dolphin camping a week or so ago and realized that the installed propane heater needs to nearly run full time to keep the temperature reasonable. Does anyone here have experience with Mr Buddy or Olympian Wave heaters? I was thinking about the Big Buddy or the Wave 6. The Wave 6 is 6,000 BTU, but looks pretty large. The Big Buddy looks absolutely massive.

Anyway, it's pretty clear that unless I supplement my current heater, using my Dolphin for ski trips this winter may be out of the question!

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Refletix cutouts for all the widows, an isulated curtian hanging from the bed to close off heat loss through the cab.

Its all about how much work your willing to do. There several posts about redoing the whole RV.

Everthing will help some, so will a larger heater that will fit in the same spot

Yeah I seem to remember reading here a while back that the new replacement propane heaters use less electricity and propane for more heat and are quieter to boot. Am considering that, but haven't seen anyone's direct comparison here yet.
I do remember they said it's not a direct replacement as the outside fitting is moved from the previous models.