Best Cleaner / Whitener for RV Exterior

paulnptld

Before my road trip next week (and after I get my Toyhome detailed from my friend's usage at Burning Man), I want to get the RV as close to new looking as possible. Some questions:

Is the siding on a Dolphin fiberglass? If so, what gel coat restorer do you recommend? I keep reading about people using floor polish (Red Max Pro) and getting amazing results. But I doubt that would help with the slight yellowing of the exterior on my Dolphin.

Would I love to avoid buffers and multi day projects? Most definitely. :)

Suggestions? Thanks!

The best thing we found to clean the outside of our Mini Cruiser which i believe is the same exterior as your Dolphin was "Clorox clean-up" in a spray bottle. Just amazing how quickly it worked and once cleaned the fiberglass strands that showed so clearly when dirty we barely visible if you looked hard for them.Its a great product but it does contain bleach so dont get it on your clothes as i did!

I use a solution of tsp and bleach. Follow the box directions. I put my solution into a pump sprayer, wet the home with your hose, and attach a soft cleaning brush to an extendable paint pole. You'll need a step ladder to get the roof done. The tsp is excellent for heavy duty cleaning and the bleach will lighten the yellow. This will remove any wax or sealer on the home. Be sure to seal the finish after cleaning.