RV enemy no1,Rot.......

I bet there isnt a more fatal condition to RVs than rot...water damage .I was reminded today as I was installing a line monitor for the generator ,I had the base cabinets open fishing the wires around the water heater.I cold see under the shower pan and felt for moisture.it had a very slight damp feeling more from being so tightly enclosed than a water leak.In the past on other units I keep cabinet doors open wmade up a when not in use and made up two small fans i use sometimes.Before i buy a RV i inspect every inch for rot crawling around looking into every cabinet with a flashlight,dont take chances Bill

I admire anyone who can do anything well...certainly your cabinet will be very nice ,plus airflow.I have the midwest practiality attitude.Reliability and frugality.Bill

Here's my wood carving story...my good friend (deceased) was a wood carver.Years ago he talked me into stopping at a wood carving museum in Spooner,Wis. on one of our fishing trips to NW Wis.All the work was done by one man,the center piece of the collection was alife size carving of the last supper,but that was a small part .As for woods Wally was always trying to get more basswood free...rather than buying.Now just outside my door at my cabin stands a huge basswood tree that should be taken down.It reminds me of Wally....Bill