Sadly I don't know how to plug into shore power.

earthtotim

I have been handed down a 1992 Toyota Dolphin and am trying to figure out how things work from scratch. I managed to start the stove and fridge with propane. I don't have a clue how to plug into shore power. Maybe the missing generator holds the clue? 2nd battery tells me nothing. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer, great website.

Tim

I think it depends on your model as to where it's located but your looking for a little square door on the outside probably with a lock. Here's a 91 Dolphin with the cord out and plugged in. Generators were always optional so many rigs don't have them. Doesn't mean anything is missing

Linda S

$T2eC16J,!zQE9s3sr!RTBRiVtvLRM!~~60_12.J

You might get a flashlight and look under your couch, you'll see a thick power cord with what looks like a dryer plug on the end (It may have a adapter on it so it can be plugged into a standard wall outlet)

There should be an outside door (shown in Linda's photo above) where the cord can be pulled out.

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

I found it and am thankful I found this website. The door say's cable TV so I ignored it. Plugged it in and everything works.

Thank you both.

Do you know a source for rear bumper endcaps? Model 900.

What can I do with the 2nd battery, hook an inverter and battery charger to it? Use it for laptops and such when not plugged in?

Tim

End caps are not available anywhere. Many have asked. 2nd battery powers your interior lights, water pump and all 12 volt equipment. There should be some outlets that look like a cigarette lighter plug in the back. You can buy chargers for your laptops and such with those types of plugs. Easier if your an Apple family cause they charge the same as a Iphone. Car jacks are readily available. Really be better if you can find someone to give you a walk through and mini lesson. All kinds of stuff you need to know. Parking level so you don't damage your fridge, inflating air bags, if you have them they must never be left empty. All kind of important or you can really end up damaging stuff the costs a lot.

Linda S