Took longer than expected to finish, smog and register the Dora, but she's finally out and we're on our first maiden voyage-up in Eugene for the week, meandering back via coastline, and heading back to Ashland, Or again in two weeks for a four day Herbal Symposium/seaweed harvest.

Updates, include, new carpet, chairs, uphostery, paint, led lights, new cab-over, ceiling, and a few other rot repairs. New mirrors coming in the mail, as well as a soar system. Still planning to paint exterior myself, probably artwork of some sort and a wheelcover that has something calming zen phrase to help those poor irritated folks in a hurry!

Took longer than expected to finish, smog and register the Dora, but she's finally out and we're on our first maiden voyage-up in Eugene for the week, meandering back via coastline, and heading back to Ashland, Or again in two weeks for a four day Herbal Symposium/seaweed harvest.

Updates, include, new carpet, chairs, uphostery, paint, led lights, new cab-over, ceiling, and a few other rot repairs. New mirrors coming in the mail, as well as a soar system. Still planning to paint exterior myself, probably artwork of some sort and a wheelcover that has something calming zen phrase to help those poor irritated folks in a hurry!

Put a sea turle graphic on the back of your rig. That will tell them you are slow without you telling them they need to calm down. You don't want to tell irritated strangers to calm down as it takes it to a personal level and doing that can make you more of a potential target for road rage.

Great that you're back on the road! Our only bumper sticker on the Sunrader is one that came with it. I sometimes think it was the deciding factor in buying it! "There's No Place Like Om!"

Steve

It is great to hear of another Toyhouse getting fixed up and back on the road. I hope that you have many happy stress free miles ahead of you.

My best friend (who also happens to be my wife) and I don't worry about people getting in a jury. If we get a couple of cars behind us (or even one that has been there a while) we just pull over and let them go on their way. When they go by we just smile and wave to them. If they choose to get mad, that is their stress level, not ours.