Summer trip

OliveExpress

Hey there rvers! I thought I would share my journey with you on my blog www.theoliveexpress.blogspot.com

I'm on a six week journey started in San Diego and heading north up the 15 thru Utah, Wyoming, idaho, Montana, Washington, Vancouver, Oregon, and back to California. We are currently in the Tetons and heading to Glacier np. I hope you enjoy. Also, thanks for the tips.

The Olive Express

Ps. A tree shredded some of my fiberglass. Any suggestions for repairing or do I just learn to live with the scar and duct tape bandaid. Thanks!

Walmart has a metal tape that holds up better than duct tape. Same size roll. Resists the elements better than duct tape.

Or you can do a fiberglass repair. Most auto stores carry the resin and fiberglass cloth.

Buy the extra thick aluminum foil and lay out the cloth on a piece of it. Mix up the resin in a paper cup and pour onto the cloth. Spread with a piece of plastic cut from a milk carton. Holding the patch on the dry side of the aluminum, press it to the repair site, molding it in the required shape by pushing on the aluminum backing. About an hour later, you can peel off the aluminum.

Some hardware stores have stainless steel metal tape, its tough as nails and really good glue as well. Has been on the top of my Aerostar for 10 years.

I just checked out the photos on your blog...outstanding, thanks so much!!! I'll be leaving for the Oregon Trail (Independence, Mo to Oregon City, OR) on August 1st. Deffinitely going thru Yellowstone now! Happy trails!

Sue