Rear Bulkhead

Well i got the frame built. Now i know how to do it better next time. I got one backside panel put on. Have the tail light slots layed out, waiting on cut off tool to cut out the slots in panel. I put one part of front panel on stapled so nice and noticed i had not put the foam insulation in. Gee what a time i had getting panel up enough to put foam under without ruining the panel. Found out its too long to come thru the doorway. So i was going to drop the rear bumper and pull rear skin back. Nope the bumper is welded. I was able to take the sides apart enough i could pull rear skin back enough to slide the frame under and up inside. Took it back out and will finish it then install it. Learning by trail and error on this repairing projects. I am not looking forward the side bulkheads and the over cab repair. Actully complete rebuild like rear bulkhead was.

Rear bulkhead is finished, but i noticed how bad the floor was rotted and its got to replaced. Looks like i will be repairing and replacing about half of my Toy!

Can you put a sheet of plywood over top or is it too far gone. Starting with luaun and working up to 1/2" there are several options outside of ripping out the cabinets to replace the entire floor.

moosepucky, i stepped on end and edge drivers side rear and felt like i was going thru. I had put marine epoxy let it harden and then put wood glue to smooth it out. So it didn't hold, i pulled that very back 3/8" ply. up, it was rotted too bad from that cracked water tank. Looked at some of the rest and the ends up to sink cabinet and the fridg are rotted. I pulled the hot water heater out and will take out the gas lines next. Seems every thing from range passenger side to other side from breaker box/storage going to the rear is dropping. I will get under it and look to see if i can jack it up and use 1/4" alum. angle bolted to stop it. I have 1x1 1/2" and new foam insulation and 1/2" treated ply. to go back with. This is getting abit costly buying all the and materials. Good lesson for me and i won't jump on another in this cond. this old. Might be different if it was an 86 or 87 but its a 79 Odyssey.