I have a 22RE and I noticed an object that is broken in front of the driver.

It is a plastic thing and it is broken in half and has a big spring inside. It has switches on the back with options like speed, sensor, tach, drive, cable. It is also connected to wires and a cord with a beaded cord (similar to a ceiling fan pull).

What is this thing? lol

Or the remains of one! Don't think I would bother to repair it the 22RE doesn't have the power to make it worth while unless it's really flat.

I agree with Maineah. I have cruise on mine and it is useless unless totally flat or slightly downhill.

I use mine a lot. hills, mountains, flats. Mine has an electric servo (most have vacuum) It will drive the peddle to the floor just as well as I'll stomp it to the floor. If its poping in and out of gears, I'll lower the speed and drop down one gear

In high altitude climbs, i.e. eastbound I70 If I'm not lined up with a group of trucks, I'llI put the truck in 1st or second, and put the cruise at 20 or 40, does a good job of holding the speed.

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto