Would anyone be interested in seeing a video of the Sunrader I'm working on?

Mikesta

K, if you just watch 2 videos of all the videos I've taken, these two are the most important to save you some serious grief and a TON of time. Especially if you are embarking on this for the first time. Little update, today I pulled the hood off, engine out, fixed the torque on the flex plate (litterally 1/8" of movement) and I'm glad to have that piece of mind. Got the plenium back on and now need to get that pesky gasket for under it so I can finish up. The next few days are busy and I hope to get to it, but likely won't till Thursday.

Video 23

http://youtu.be/uarEpBZu_EY

Video 24

http://youtu.be/CdzGIWWQRbw

Im definitely enjoying the rebuild, sneaking over from ihmud... Very informative. Any idea on your timeframe to complete, and how much you may be asking for it (assuming you dont decide to keep it)

Steve

Ok, that was the beer talking - But, its almost done (engine wise). I will drive it 100 miles before calling it done though. I can't keep it, bought it with intentions of selling it... just didn't think I'd have to go this deep before selling it.... but its ok, I'd rather sell something that I know is in good shape to someone that will truly enjoy it rather than worry about its condition. I haven't touched it since the weekend.... too many projects and parties and other responsibilities. I intend on getting back to it tomorrow and wrapping it up this weekend. Then I need to wash it, take pictures and will likely list on ebay with a BIN of $13,000.

I guess you can say the engine has been documented here.

RV's are my 2nd passion, Land Cruisers are my first (vehicle wise... I have 8). What do you drive Steve?

• 2 weeks later...

Been A while since I've updated - whirlwind of things happening. First I tore a ligament in my right elbow, don't know how I did it, but its pretty much made me a one handed typer. Cannot push anything, only pull with right arm and its painful.

Family came into town (8 peeps). So hosting that.

Yesterday My 2 year old was diagnosed with appendicitis and last night he went under the knife and will now be hospitalized for the next 5 days. Its pretty much prime time to sell an RV, but I might have to hold on to it for another year at this rate. I own www.northwestcanopies.com so If I cannot finish it, it will go undercover till I can.

Cheers