I recently purchased this little beauty. A 1983 21' Sunrader with 22R, 4 speed manual transmission. The interior and exterior are in very good to excellent condition considering she's 29 years old. I will add some more photographs in the next few days. I'm downsizing from a house and still trying to get all my gear to fit, so any interior pictures would be stacked boxes.

I'm a newbie so any advice is always welcome. Anyone with a similar RV please email or friend me.

post-6643-0-07975300-1353941029_thumb.jp

post-6643-0-01537600-1353941087_thumb.jp

Derek up North - Thank you for the link that is very helpful!

exact same unit here but 84 and no wheel covers...wow those things make a difference!

The previous owner purchased those. He said they are just some cheap covers he found somewhere. I agree, they do give the RV a clean look.

does it have a full floater, 83SunRader? can't tell from pictures.

Are you talking about the rear axle? If so, the previous owner replaced the old axle with a 1 ton, dual wheel, 6 lug axle. He also installed heavy duty shocks, extra springs and 2 air bags over the rear axle. This really helps to eliminate the "boat ride" feel when driving.