On Wednesday I pick up my (new to me) 1990 Winnie Warrior. While finalizing the deal yesterday I discovered the water pump is in a virtually inaccessible location. This particular Warrior has a jack knife sofa/bed and the water pump is behind the sofa. When you lift up the seat you can't see it because the fresh water tank is in the way. The only way to get to it is to flatten out the sofa and then you have about 6" or so to work. Only enough room for one arm and you'd be working blind because you can't see anything.

Does anyone know if this was the original set up? I can't believe Winnebago expected you to completely dismantle the sofa but it looks like that is what it might take.

They didn't care they put all that stuff in before hand my Nova Star maybe worse it's in side of a hole next to the tank and the hatch is about 8"X8"under the dinnet seat. They did just enough to make it slightly less then impossible.

Hi--our '92 Itasca has the identical setup. Have replaced the water pump and it is no big deal. Look under the sofa and you will find four lag bolts which hold the sofa to the wooden side where it is mounted. Remove these lags and the sofa lifts out of place. Now you have easy access to the water pump. We needed to replace the plastic hose that connects the outside water fill to the tank at the same time as it had become brittle with age. Good luck!