Yahoo DO NOT CHARGE US petition and future fees

Gulfstream Greg

Here is a link to a petition asking Yahoo not to charge for groups usage.

Petition

I found this forum talking about group connection problems with Yahoo. Looks like Yahoo is locking people out of groups for overuse.

Here is the link for those interested and if you have experienced problems with groups or email.

Click here

Here is another link regarding yahoo charging to use the groups.

Click here

Greg :hyper:

:ThumbUp: Thanks for the compliments. I am not one to push people to using this forum. I set it up so that if a person wants to use it they can. No obligations. The yahoo forum has its advantages, one being each message can be viewed one after another. I have had problems with yahoo in that after a couple of days I can not find the start of a thread because it was started several days earlier and the context of the thread changed to a different subject. (Perhaps I should just have one category where all the messages are kept.) Same thing can happen here except the entire thread is always intact in its title and can be read from its source even if the content changes. I will have to say I do like the way yahoo can put every message one after another. As far as I know I can not do that. When ever a message is replied to it goes to the top of the list in that forum.

I suppose one other big advantage here is folks can post images if they can upload them to a server somewhere. They just have to use the image button and specify where the image is (url) and all can see it. I do not have the disk space to host everyone?s image they might want to have displayed. I hope to soon have some instructions on how to post images, just have not had the time to create it. Being able to include emotions, avatars and signatures can be a great plus. But who?s counting. :buttwiggle::headbonk::ranting2::spidy::OffTopic::lips-sealed::watsup::alien::bleh:

Greg