1983 Sunrader - Central California

90toydolphin

I like it very much, and if one were going to use it, I love the bigger tub as it is something I could actually fit in. Very nice unit and a good price.

Has anyone heard of a RADER? Was it a brand by a different maker to cash in on a good make, or was it an actual subsidiary of the SunRader? Here's one for sale, looks like a nice unit and price.

http://for-sale.yakaz.com/toyota-sunrader-18-sale#lo=4&docid=000c7timtqqh8n60

the 18 has death axle.

How does one tell with the after market wheel covers on it? it would be nice to know as there are alot of people who put them on, and dont remove them for pictures. What are the indicators giving it away for those like me that determine the floater only by having the hub showing?

one tells because no seller and former owner would sell one without the fabulous picture of the 1 ton 6 lug free floating axle when taking that many pictures. Call it a hunch, but I will bet lunch its the death.

I would contact beforehand of course and have them take a picture of the wheel without the cover. It is still suprizing how many dont know about the rarity of the floater.