VACATION!

Davidadro

Well, I've got all my work for the season done, and completed puttin in my portable air unit, and all. I have the trailer hooked up, the Harley aboard, and heading out to The Lake Winnebago Wisconsin area for some much needed R&R! Be Well All, and as I am about to do, Safe and happy travels!

I saw this motorcycle saying somewhere that should apply to Toyhome riders as well.

"Safety is no accident, I ride, therfore I am"

Enjoy your R&R!

I saw this motorcycle saying somewhere that should apply to Toyhome riders as well.

"Safety is no accident, I ride, therfore I am"

Enjoy your R&R!

Thanks Gary, it was a great trip and had alot of good rides as well. I like the saying too.

Well, I am back home after 10 days of great times in the Dells, and upper Illinois. Went on a great Poker Run on the Harley, and enjoyed my time immensely. If you are up at the Dells and want a nice park to stay at, try the Edge-O-Dells. It is an over 21 park that has a great bar and grill with beautiful sites, and quality amenities. It's not a quiet place, but if fun is in your agenda for some grown up activities, it's the place to go. It's not a swingers place, just a place to enjoy a setting not catered to children. I also stayed at Hickory Hills Park in Everton, Wisconsin. Very rustic, old and have to pay for showers, 25 cents for 8 minutes. Then Yogi Bears in Amboy, Illinois, which was nice, and what one expects at a Jellystone park. All and all, awesome time, and the Dolphin ran great, and all my work paid off, as everything worked beautifully.

Here are some shots of my toys at camp.

post-5603-0-35012600-1347595636_thumb.jppost-5603-0-18003200-1347595657_thumb.jppost-5603-0-53789600-1347595674_thumb.jppost-5603-0-30028100-1347595700_thumb.jppost-5603-0-29519900-1347595743_thumb.jppost-5603-0-02111600-1347595758_thumb.jp