Gushing Water on Opening Day

Totem

Ok you all want a good laugh?

I went to sanitize and flush the potable tank and was also cleaning up some stuff (throwing it under the sink.. just put a cup o bleach in the tank and filled and went to flush the lines.. heard splattering.. loked uner rig and saw Niagra falls.

OMG I thought... burst pipes... BUT HOW??? I had run pure antifreeze through them in fall..then I put 1 and 2 together, 1 being that I had been messing around under the sink and 2 remembering an article in here where I think Waiter advised someone with same thing to check thier drain valve.,.. so flashlight in hand I looked in the cubby.. sure enough the bottle jack had pushed up on the valve opening it wide. i pushed it down... started pump again... NOTHING. WHEW... man I soooo thought I was gonna have to replace my lines toilet or even tanks...

So if this happens to you think of me.. say NOOB then laugh,.

Don't you love it when what you thought was a major problem turns out to be something minor.

oh yes, I was cursing up a storm; it almost seemed that the grey tank was leaking or cracked; apparently the drain plug sets just above it. I wasn't sure if the leak was line or tank at first instant; but did think it was going to be a ranting2.gif to fix.

Yep gotta love it when stuff is not a problem.