4000 dollar 1992 Itasca Spirit

guitarlover519

http://limaohio.craigslist.org/search/sss?catAbb=sss&query=toyota+motorhome&maxAsk=15000&minAsk=1500&srchType=A&sort=date

Almost makes me wish I would have waited one month to buy, but I still love the Sun Land

once you buy you have to stop looking :) one week after i bought mine i ran across one that was the same except it had fewer miles, everything worked, always parked in doors for 1500 less. :Poster_oops:

I checked out one like this when I was shopping for another camper -- it had SCAM written all over it. Unless something ie really wrong with the camper, I suspect you will end up getting one of the standard scam pitches - (owner oversees, send money via wire and unit will be shipped, etc etc).

Could be for real, but I really doubt it.

Not a scam, the scams are all electronic that i know of. This guy has his number posted and i talked ot him. One good way of determining if its a scam is ask for a phone number straight off.

I checked out one like this when I was shopping for another camper -- it had SCAM written all over it. Unless something ie really wrong with the camper, I suspect you will end up getting one of the standard scam pitches - (owner oversees, send money via wire and unit will be shipped, etc etc).

Could be for real, but I really doubt it.

Good advice haha, but im on a computer all day. Its hard not to peek. :shiftyph34r:

once you buy you have to stop looking :) one week after i bought mine i ran across one that was the same except it had fewer miles, everything worked, always parked in doors for 1500 less. :Poster_oops: