2012 kinetic race, Arcata,Ca

darrel

While sitting in the hot tub last nite, I got to wondering if anyone would like a get together for the 2012 Kinetic grand championship race held in northern Ca. A web site to look at is:: www.kineticgrandchampionship.com . The race is three days, 42 miles long bicycle race over land, sand, mud and water. We attender "as spectators" last year and had a BLAST. Race begins on 5-26 in Arcata an ends in Ferndale on the 28th. My wife and I will be there for all three days. I plan on staying the nite of the 25 and 26 at the end of the Samoa bridge in Eureka, that's only a few miles from Arcata and where the racers end the first day and the jump off point for the second day. The camping here is dry and free. The 27th we will be in the Ferndale fair grounds where water, electricity, and dump is available, dry camping is $10 p/nite. Also includer is free showers. This is short notice and is also Memorial weekend but if you are interested you will have fun. Checkout the web site.. Darrel This is an add on. After this weekend we'll go north to Puyallup, wa for the Mother Earth News fair june 2-3 then to Vancouver island for the get-to-gether. Darrel