Link to Interior "Before" photos

We're nowhere near the starting point that a lot of people were at, and I'm sure that many would like their "after" photos to look like our "before" but we hope to update the interior and make a few changes. I started a blog for family to follow our RV adventures and posted interior before photos there. Thought I'd put the link up here too

http://thedoverguppy.wordpress.com/

Looks like its, already, been remodeled once. New range, fridge and flooring. Should be interesting to see what it looks like when you're done with it.

Have fun making it your own. B)

Tudy & "Cricket"

Thanks. The first thing we had to do is figure out a way to set up a sleeping space for our active 1-year-old. We rigged something up over the cab that I hope works for a year or so.

Looks like its, already, been remodeled once. New range, fridge and flooring. Should be interesting to see what it looks like when you're done with it.

Have fun making it your own. B)

Tudy & "Cricket"

Great picture of the kid behind bars! Looks pretty safe and worry free too. Gjob on that one.

Agree, the camper looks great as it is. Fun to personalize your own space and add your own touches tho. Word of caution :) ... refrain from allowing yourself to go remodeling crazy and end up with a gutted camper.

Gluck w/ your projects and happy camping.