Sunland

mccrosti

:omg: I don't know much about the Sunland models. All Toys have related things to look for. The biggest is the rear axle. If your rig is 1997 or newer you may have the bad axle. In the forum here look at the engines and transmissions section. Look at the axle facts thread, there you will find a link to some of the best information about the bad and good axles.

Water damage and leaks are another problem as with all RV's. Once a coach starts to have internal rot its a big problem and difficult to repair. Water stians on the inside are tell tales but not allways visible.

Transmissions are the other big concern. They tend to run hot because of the load on them. Most everyone feels ots best not to use overdrive. Having a complete fluid change is benificial. A machine is hooked up and as the old flows out the new flows in. If its never been done it should be. I plan to have mine done soon. I may be the only toy motorhome owner though that has a A340H transmission. I also have a temp gauge on the tranny and can see that the temps can get up in the high 280's. These temps destroy the fluid, end result the tranny blows :Poster_oops: up at some point.

Greg