Curtains Curtains Curtains!!

PirateHoratio

Hey guys,

I have plenty of work ahead of me before I even get to this point... BUT I like to be ready for the future! Where can I Find curtains for my Toy. I have been searching the internet... all I get is shower curtains and windsheild curtains!!! Thanks!

-Dylan

No curtains out there that will fit your windows. You need to make them or have them made. Don't know how yours are hung right now but

probably snap tape. If track is still in good shape you can buy new snap tape at rv store. If not you need new track and glide tape or switch to regular curtain rods.

I used curtains from Walmart. Valance curtains are the right length for the overhead windows and cut full length curtains for the rear windows. If no sewing

you can use something called fusable bond available at fabric stores and iron the hems but the tape must be sewed on for strength. Might be time to call Mom or girlriend

or maybe sweet little old lady down the street for help

LS

Hey guys,

I have plenty of work ahead of me before I even get to this point... BUT I like to be ready for the future! Where can I Find curtains for my Toy. I have been searching the internet... all I get is shower curtains and windsheild curtains!!! Thanks!

-Dylan

We went to Walmart, bought long curtains and matching valiance. I think we bought two sets, curtains and valiances i.e. enough to do two windows.

We cut the long curtains in half to make short curtains, need to sew the tops and bottoms.

We then cut the matching valances, These are perfect size for the small windows.

We replaced all the tracks with the slide and tape and used valcro to hold curtains open / closed.

Heres a couple links:

toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3570

toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3606

JOhn Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

My wife and I knocked them out in an afternoon. They may not look perfect, but they look a lot better than the 20 year old ones that were in there.

JOhn Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto