i got a 1 ton full floater i think it out of a 92 i have 84 4x4 so there are some differences the spring perches i need to weld on for the spring over, the e brake cables,and brake lines are different so im going to have to do some mods anyone got any tips or help for me i would appreciate it i'm going to go back to junkyard and see if i can get the complete e-brake and the brake lines anyway thanks alot justin

i got a 1 ton full floater i think it out of a 92 i have 84 4x4 so there are some differences the spring perches i need to weld on for the spring over, the e brake cables,and brake lines are different so im going to have to do some mods anyone got any tips or help for me i would appreciate it i'm going to go back to junkyard and see if i can get the complete e-brake and the brake lines anyway thanks alot justin

you might try one of the Toyota offroad websites. They do a lot of swaps.

Make sure your gear ratios are the same in the front and back. If your front wheels are 15 inch you may have to have some 15 inch duals built for the rear. Same tire size and gear ratios are required if you do not want to blow something up when in 4 wheel drive. I would take some measurements of the donor truck and try and match the placement of the mounts. I might be wrong but spring geometry might be a factor. Question I would have is do you use the springs from the two wheel drive truck or the springs from the four wheel drive truck?