Fleeting Rader

88WIT

Birds of a Feather;

I'll jump in as a Newbie with a little splash. I can envision a mad scramble for this item, but then again it might already belong to one of you by now. I presume members of this forum are alert to any gems tumbling down the stream.

On Wednesday and Thursday last, the San Diego Craig's List showed an '85 SunRader 18' 4WD for $9500. The pictures looked pretty sharp, the ad was very agressive, a Sunday viewing was implied, and I received no reply to multiple email and phone queries. The ad was gone on Friday.

Don't those ads stay up for a while even after sale? Something seems amiss. It seemed to me it would have been a third-party sale, as the seller had 'collected' it in LA this week. In any event I'm interested in pursuing this unit post-haste if anyone has information as to its location.

I'll post my background and evolving equipment needs in the proper place as I learn to navigate this site. Let's just say that San Diego photo and the pic of two members' 4WD 18-footers have struck a chord in me even though I've never set foot in a SunRader. That will change...

Steve R. (Display name to change as soon as I can find out how to alter it)

'88 Itasca 319RB

That was a good price for a 4x4. Could have sold quickly. Keep looking as it may reappear if he had to drop the ad for some reason other than selling it.

I can change your Display name, PM me what you want. Your title can be changed by you after 5 posts but the display name is separate.

Greg

That was a good price for a 4x4. Could have sold quickly. Keep looking as it may reappear if he had to drop the ad for some reason other than selling it.

I can change your Display name, PM me what you want. Your title can be changed by you after 5 posts but the display name is separate.

Greg