I'll put pics up. If some one shows me how? Well I'm sure to get a few questions. So. Did the conversion about 2 years ago and I luv it. I did it all my self . It's been proven now. Started in PA. On Cali coast now. Stop by and take a look . Ok. Let questions begin I guess?

Eric,

Can't wait for pictures. That has got to be the tightest fit immaginable. My question is about your radiator, how large it is and how it mounts. The bolt-in v8 radiators used by rockcrawlers fit into 4x4's but are blocked in 2x4's by framework supporting front allignment rods. I'm in the southwest desert where engine cooling is the biggest problem. I have been considering a Buick 3800 v6 until I realized the clearance problem with a larger radiator.

Seamus McShank

• 2 weeks later...

Ok well. U have to think outside the box really. I took a Reese frame hitch welded brackets to make it fit under the front of truck of. Tow hook botls and bumper bolts to frame bolts then mounted a brushgaurd to the frame hitch. Leaving me a huge well protected area for the full size radiator out of 92 firebird If u r following me i then cut out the entire core support to make room outside the engine compartment. Also it protects my investment of time doing all this a deer inthe road could total ur rig. I wish I knew how to put up pics for ya. What state u in?

And actually on room. It's a heat fit. Lots of room. I have factory aircleaner to unibelt smog ac And I put ac condeser in with electric fan. If stays cool in firebird. ( donar) it would stay cool in wide open airflow in between the brush guard safe

Eric,

I think I can envision your radiator compartment modification. How has this changed the looks of the front end? My gears are spinning again about a conversion; we are all looking forward to pictures.

Seamus McShank

I'll put pics up. If some one shows me how? Well I'm sure to get a few questions. So. Did the conversion about 2 years ago and I luv it. I did it all my self . It's been proven now. Started in PA. On Cali coast now. Stop by and take a look . Ok. Let questions begin I guess?

To add a pic to your post there are two options, one is to use the pic icon (insert image) above. The image has to be hosted somewhere so that it has a URL, such as in our files and photo section. The second option is to use the "Attachment" option just below the text editor window when posting.

Inserted

Crazy-dogs-9901436-467-548.jpg

Attached

post-1-0-61788900-1318000094_thumb.jpg