84 sunrader trim parts

Dietrich777

In order to install that rubber trim, you need to remove the cabinet and staple it to the cabinet edge.

I looked a little for the rubber trim, then said to heck with it and used a dark brown Silicone RTV.

I also thought of using some of the imitation plastic 1/4 round i.e. 3/8inch or as small as I could get it. This stuff looks like pre-finished wood, but upon closer examination, the stuff is made of a foam like plastic. I think it would look very nice and can nailed in with brads, or glued in place with liquid nails. Our local Menard's has it (like Lowes or Home Depot)

JOhn Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

If your talking about the small U shaped trim that goes along the cabinet sides and the bottom of the upper cabinets that would not be available in any colors the match at all. Trimlok, look online, has some that is close but only in black and white. You might be able to paint it brown with the fusion paint for plastic.

Edges of counter tops can be covered with something like this

http://www.idealtruevalue.com/servlet/the-43887/Detail

I would apply with contact cement for extra strength and seal with varathane diamond clear.

Possible you could trim the overhang on the cabinets and if this material is scoreable you could apply this to the cabinet edges too

Don't know

LS

Hey guys wondering if anyone can help me locate the rubber trim for the wooden cabinets. Looking for replacement moulding. need replacement. also any ideas for covering the lamanate countertops on the sides.