New water lines

terrieo

The incoming cold water lines come in from tank & city port then go under breaker box & furnace T off to water heater then both hot & cold go up in shower wall & T again inside wall up around behind stove to kitchen sink, can I put the new cold lines in T-ing away from under breaker box & the more directly to kitchen sink, before it goes to the water heater, (as don't know yet when will get a working water heater), then to BR shower, sink & toilet, leaving enough line to T into water heater later, & can I T Hot out of water heater one side to bathroom & other to kitchen sink instead of having to go up into shower wall & around behind the stove to the sink?

Also does anyone know what kind of seal & flange I need to reinstall the thetford aqua magic iv toilet? they had put new plywood over rotten floor & put a sawed off flange on top of the original deep necked flange, (I think from length & what I could feel when stuck my hand down in there :waaa: bottom one is one of those long necked twist- in flanges like lowe's sells), even though bottom flooring around it is rotten I have not been able to get it to come up out of the tank on one side to get it all the way out.

What kind of tanks does 1990 Dolphin have as per coleman sight cannot use some tank fitting on poly that can use on ABS tanks?

Thx all for your help!