Street parking

gqdoggy

Hey Guys,

Brand new to the wonderful world of TOY's and I am about a day away from purchasing a pretty sweet 1986 sunrader. The only question I have is where do I find out where I can park this thing? I'm a struggling actor that basically spends all day in traffic going from audition to audition. This thing would be perfect (in theory) because I could park it on the street do a wardrobe change, make a snack, take a nap, study lines, and most importantly wait out the lovely traffic of LA before heading home. The only problem is I'd like to make sure I can even do this before I purchase it. help please :( !?

Its you "car" what difference does it make if you park you Toy for a couple of hr and catch a clothing change and a cat nap or if you had a full size USA van and did the same?

Now long term "living" on the street is another bag of problems

I would check it out first. I parked a toyota pick-up truck in the Chicago area and got a parking ticket. About 2/3rds of the wards in the Chicago area don't allow parking of any type of trucks. It is impossible for an outsider to know witch ward you are in and if it is illegal. No signs posting or anything. You can however park your full-sized suburban which is bigger than my truck.