new to forum

TR145

Welcome

Questions question questions, that's what its all about. Glad your here, there is a 1,000,000,000 question limit though.

Do you take the same route every time? My wife and I hope to get a trip together travelling from CA out towards Wyoming, Utah etc some day.

Once again welcome and don't ever feel like you have asked to many questions. :ThumbUp:

Greg

Welcome

Questions question questions, that's what its all about. Glad your here, there is a 1,000,000,000 question limit though.

Do you take the same route every time? My wife and I hope to get a trip together travelling from CA out towards Wyoming, Utah etc some day.

Once again welcome and don't ever feel like you have asked to many questions. :ThumbUp:

Greg

We try to take a different road from Fargo ND to Yosemite CA and back, or Fargo to Yosmite to Portland OR to Fargo by two lane roads. Since 2000 we have made it 12 times. Some areas 4 lanes are best, Reno Nev. to Wells Nev. but two lanes are out there and most of them are very good. We used to run a 6.9 4x4 and fuel was a concern late at night but gas rig should be great. Just grab the map and go. If you want a out line of the road traveled I can, but should I post on this forum.

Thanks

TR145

We try to take a different road from Fargo ND to Yosemite CA and back, or Fargo to Yosmite to Portland OR to Fargo by two lane roads. Since 2000 we have made it 12 times. Some areas 4 lanes are best, Reno Nev. to Wells Nev. but two lanes are out there and most of them are very good. We used to run a 6.9 4x4 and fuel was a concern late at night but gas rig should be great. Just grab the map and go. If you want a out line of the road traveled I can, but should I post on this forum.

Thanks

TR145

I think folks really enjoy reading about other folks trips. We have a "Trip Reports Forum". Do an entire story about the last 12 trips.

Greg

• 1 year later...

W

e just bought a 91 Warrior on Sat, it has 55,000 miles on it. It is in awesome shape,

and we paid 11,000. This is all new to me but cant wait to hit the road. I live in Port Richey Fl. (Tampa). I too will have questions soon. My wife and I still work so it will be local trips but we have cool places here too. Good luck

Coach