Work done, better than ever!

vwbitts

I finally got the shocks, rear leaf spring bushings and got the leaf springs re- arched. Oh ya, 6 new tires and a alinement. This thing is super smooth, no more bottoming out.

Shop said they couldn't put the air bags on cuz it's where it was reinforced.... So I have a airbag kit I don't need.... Barter faire?

Lovin the upgrades.

Up next: new vents, rip out a/c and rack then reseal roof

Next stop: shoreline ampitheater for Furthur, dolphin meet up?

I finally got the shocks, rear leaf spring bushings and got the leaf springs re- arched. Oh ya, 6 new tires and a alinement. This thing is super smooth, no more bottoming out.

Shop said they couldn't put the air bags on cuz it's where it was reinforced.... So I have a airbag kit I don't need.... Barter faire?

Lovin the upgrades.

Up next: new vents, rip out a/c and rack then reseal roof

Next stop: shoreline ampitheater for Furthur, dolphin meet up?

Sounds good!

Why don't you drive it up to Vancouver Island for the ToyIn June 24 - 26 so we can admire it?

Sounds sweet! And like exactly what I need to do......

Do you know the info on what kind of shocks you had installed ie. size, cost etc.?

Im hoping to do the front two myself, but Im going to leave the rears to a professional.

Hope you're enjoying the updated ride....

Sounds sweet! And like exactly what I need to do......

Do you know the info on what kind of shocks you had installed ie. size, cost etc.?

Im hoping to do the front two myself, but Im going to leave the rears to a professional.

Hope you're enjoying the updated ride....

if you can do the front shocks yourself, the rears shouldn't be a problem. Changing shocks is actually quite easy....assuming the bolts aren't rusted too badly. I recommend you hit them with some PB blaster and let them sit a few days, then hit'em again. They should eventually loosen up. Actually, there is better stuff than PB blaster, it's called kroil. You might find it in a store, but, will likely have to get it on line. Amazing stuff.

• 2 weeks later...